Petrographic Microscope Series
Motic´s Petrographic microscope can be used as a standard bright field microscope or as a polarizing microscope for investigations in Geology and Mineralogy.
The PM Series contains two different models; the PM-1805 with Swing in/out analyzer & polarizer and the PM-2805 with 1/4 λ plate, full λ plate, Bertrand lens and a coaxial focusing system.
- 45° Inclined Monocular head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°.
- Widefield eyepiece 10X/18mm with plain cross hair
- Reverse mounted, quadruple revolving nosepiece, with positive click-stops for precise magnification changes.
- EA Achromatic objectives parfocal and parcentric 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, and 40X/0.65-Spring.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment with upper-limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives.
- Focus tension adjustment prevents stage drift.
- 130mm diameter, 360° rotatable stage with a graduation to 1° with stage clips
- Focusable 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- The analyzing slider is equipped with 1/4 λ plate and full λ plate. The intermediate tube also contains a Bertrand lens. The polarizer is directly mounted onto the field lens.
- 12V/20W Halogen illumination with intensity adjustment.
Based on the success of its popular BA Microscope Series for Bio-Medical applications, Motic is pleased to introduce the new BA310POL, an extremely powerful yet affordable Polarization microscope for Transmitted light samples.
The BA310POL is designed for the examination of birefringent samples from petrography and mineralogy, and can also be used for the synthetic materials industry where repeatable observations can be performed with efficiency and reliability. The BA310POL also works especially well in Educational applications of material professions, where affordability and ease-of-use are key requirements.
BA310 POL Trinocular
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined (Light split 100:0/0:100)
- Optionally trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined (Light split 100:0/20:80)
- Wideﬁeld high eyepoint eyepieces N-WF PL10X/20mm with diopter
adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Crosshair reticle on one eyepiece
- Intermediate tube with rotatable analyzer 360º and Bertrand lens
- Empty insertion plate
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece, single positions centrable
- CCIS EC Plan Strain-free objectives EC PL 4X, 10X, 40X S, 60X S
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
- 360º circular rotating stage
- Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90/0.13 (strain-free) with iris diaphragm
- Rotatable polarizer, fixed on condenser carrier
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
- Power supply 100V-240V (CE)
- 45mm blue filter, power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover